Riviera-PRO™ addresses verification needs of engineers crafting tomorrow’s cutting-edge FPGA and SoC devices. Riviera-PRO enables the ultimate testbench productivity, reusability, and automation by combining the high-performance simulation engine, advanced debugging capabilities at different levels of abstraction, and support for the latest Language and Verification Library Standards.
Top Features and Benefits
High Performance Simulation
- Extensive simulation optimization algorithms to achieve the highest performance in VHDL, Verilog/SystemVerilog, SystemC, and mixed-language simulations
- The industry-leading capacity and simulation performance enable high regression throughput for developing the most complex systems
- Support for the latest Verification Libraries, including Universal Verification Methodology (UVM)
- Support for VHDL verification libraries, including OSVVM and UVVM.
- Integrated multi-language debug environment enables automating time-consuming design analysis tasks and fixing bugs quickly
- UVM Toolbox, UVM graph, Class Viewer, Transaction streams and data to allow visual mapping and debugging of designs based on OVM/UVM class libraries
- Built-in debugging tools provide code tracing, waveform, dataflow, FSM window, coverage, assertion, and memory visualization capabilities
- Comprehensive Assertion-Based Verification (SVA and PSL) for increased design observability and decreased debug time
- Advanced Code and Functional Coverage capabilities and Coverage analysis tools for fast metric-based verification closure
- Efficient verification flow with user-defined test plan linking with coverage database Plot viewer and Image viewer tools for a visual representation of large arrays of data.
Industry’s Best ROI
Riviera-PRO enables Aldec customers to deliver innovative products at a lower cost in shorter time
Features partnerships and integrations necessary to build complete design and verification flows
Deployment of any Aldec solution is accompanied by comprehensive training and support