Comprehensive SoC/IP Specification and Code Generation Tool
IDSNextGen™ is a multi-platform product that helps users to create SoC specifications at an enterprise level This can be done at the individual IP level, with subsystems or also at the SoC level. The software is compatible with Word, Excel, IP-XACT, RALF, CSV, and System RDL. IDSNextGen generates design and verification code for not just registers but sequences in one integrated environment. It reduces the verification time by generating the entire UVM SV and SystemC output sequences.
The IDSNextGen product attempts to “understand” the specification using Machine Learning technology and guides the user about issues with the specification. Therefore, the SW helps significantly in the creation of a standardised specification. Thus, the SW helps considerably in the creation of a standardised specification.
Agnisys motto is to stop issues from germinating in the first place so that less time is spent on the debug – which is often very costly. Once the specification is entered, the user can create custom outputs using a template engine. IDSNextGen™ now supports all current prevailing input and output formats.
IDSNextGen™ – Key Features
- Behavior driven and specification centric development
- Single multi-platform UI product which helps user to create SoC specification at an enterprise level
- Promotes reuse and collaboration
- Inbuilt DRC checks improve design quality
- Inbuilt machine learning algorithms for guidance
- Handles individual IP, sub-system to SoC level
- Compatible with Word, Excel, IP-XACT, RALF, CSV and System RDL
- Generates design and verification code for not just registers but sequences
- Reduces the verification time by generating UVM SV and SystemC